Friday, October 9, 2015

Favorite Pokemon: Chandelure!

Original Artist: http://franziloni.deviantart.com/art/Chandelure-skelabra-385554109

 Yes if you didn't already figure this out Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon! The design is amazing,the purple flame sells it,and not to mention its PokeDex entry is downright creepy! Just how I like my Pokemon! But that's just the asthetics let's look at the stats and abilities!

Do NOT piss off a Chandelure
  Stats wise Chandelure has high Special Attack and everything else is okay. This beast of a Pokemon is basically going to be one or two shotting most other pokemons even the ones that aren't hit by super effective moves! But that's not all! The abilities Infiltrator or Flash Fire make it even more powerful! I chose Flash Fire on mine because I run a Trevenant on my team and if any fire pokemon try to use a fire type move after I switch out into Chandelure it will gain a pretty big boost! Even without the boost from Flash Fire it is still a force to be reckoned with!


  The moves I run on Chandelure are Shadow Ball,Toxic(or Will-o-Wisp),Hidden Power(Ice),and Protect! Haven't done much battling though as I am still trying to get my other Pokemon battle ready but soon I will be hitting the online battle scene with my Ghost team! I am not trying to break the meta but I am going to play the game with the Pokes I want to play with! Peace out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment