Sunday, September 13, 2015

I am pink and I don't care who knows it!



  Alright hello ladies and gents! I recently decided to make a wizard and have his theme be pink! Since I already have a blue themed costume a pink one would be nice! So far I am liking the way it looks but I am missing a hat and glasses! I also found out that my in game significant other does not like pink...but that's fine since this is just a for fun character that I made! Call him a mini project! Also in case you can't see his name it is SensualPink with the title being Pelvic Punisher! Ultimate lewd! :3

  I've been busy dying from the tootheache that I have had and have been informed that my two lower wisdom teeth will be removed sometime next week and that is going to suck! I have been busy doing some school work in order to have it ready to turn in regardless of me not showing for class! I'm one level away from hitting 65 and being able to get new dungeons at long last! This predicament showed up at the worst time possible! But something good happened that made me feel a bit better! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment