Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You live by the kawai you die by the kawai!



  


  So I have this costume and wings and stuff that I really like the look of on Aura Kingdom and ever since I got them people have been CONSTANTLY asking me to duel them! At first I thought it was just the usual people that wanted to showoff their mad skills but then my friend told me they do this because they think people who have costumes are just showoffs...and they are right! Well at least when this applies to me! I don't really care much for PvP but I NEED to look good in ANY game I play! If I have a look that I don't like I don't really want to play anymore haha!




  But this brought up an interesting discussion in the guild I run about how we need to fight for our right to look decent in this game! It's the law of the land! YOU LIVE BY THE KAWAI YOU DIE BY THE KAWAI! Thankfully this game has a setting to turn off the duel requests so I just go to town and stand their almost taunting them because they will never be able to beat my FABULOUS looking self! Take that you overly aggressive gamers! t(^-^)t

  Has this ever happened to any of you Aura Kingdom players? Like you just bought the last piece of your look and as soon as you start walking around Navea or any area you get duel requests but you never did before? Feel free to share your stories and experiences! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment