Monday, August 31, 2015

Waking up to Aura Kingdom!


  Hello guys! I woke up a while ago and decided to just go ahead and make this blog! It's going to include some stuff in game from the usual tips and tricks to some guild advertising and even some videos show casing the classes in bot PvE and PvP! Not that I am any good at either one but at least you can see which classes look fun to try out! Right now I have a Warbow,Gunslinger,and Ronin! They are each equally fun but some might not suit your play style so stick around and see which one you like! I also have other classes on a separate account so I'll be sure to throw those into the mix!  I also run the guild <Crystalline> on the Chimera server so if any of you ever happen across this blog and feel like joining a casual and fun guild feel free to drop by! We have some pretty active members here and they are each as enthusiastic about the game as I am! That basically sums up this post so yeah I'm going to get back to leveling! Peace! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment